Global Research Journal of Natural Science and Technology follows a systematic review and publication policy. It follows double blind peer review policy. The article is sent to two reviewers who are the experts in their respective field to review the paper in the light of journal’s guidelines and features of a quality research paper. If the reviewers suggest some changes then the same suggestions will be forwarded to the authors to ensure the quality of articles and after that revised articles will be accepted. Publication process is as follows:
- The submitted manuscript is acknowledged within 24 hours upon receipt.
- The manuscript/paper is sent to two reviewers without the name and affiliations of the author(s). The review process takes maximum two weeks.
- The review reports are collected from the reviewers and the executive editor will send the review reports to the authors including all terms and conditions of the publication.
- If the paper is accepted then the executive editor will send positive reply to the authors. If the paper is accepted subject to modification, the executive editor will send the review reports to the authors including a formal request to modify the paper by seven days as per the suggestions of the reviewers. The executive author will send the modified paper to the same reviewers of the said paper to justify the modifications. If the paper is again returned by the reviewers then the article is said to be finally rejected. The journal will not proceed with the said paper. However, in case of very minor changes, the editorial board may consider the paper for further modifications.
- The accepted paper is processed for publication (soft copy) upon the successful completion of the journal’s terms and conditions. The acceptance letter will be issued within five days after the acceptance of article.
- Proof Reading: Before publishing the processed article, the executive editor will send it to the author for final proof reading.
- The paper is published online first. The executive editor will notify the authors about online publication with necessary download link. The authors may request for any correction in published paper (in case of extremely important changes) within three days of online publication.
- The journal is published in print form within one week after the online publication.
- The executive editor will ask the authors of the published papers to send their correct and complete mailing address (with proper ZIP Code and postal code) by three days after print publication.
- The executive editor will send the hard copy of the journal to the authors within one month after print publication.