About the Journal
- Journal Name: Global Research Journal of Natural Science and Technology
- ISSN (Print) :2790-7643
- ISSN (Electronic):2790-7651
- Frequency: Bi-Annual
- Nature: Print and Online
- Submission: Via OJS System
- Languages of Publication: English
- Subjects: Natural Sciences and Technology
Global Research Journal of Natural Science and Technology (GRJNST) is a multidisciplinary Natural Science and Technology research Journal. It aims to provide a peer-reviewed publication for researchers who wish to publish papers of interest to the scientific community. The journal publishes original articles in all areas of natural sciences and technology. Journal is accepting articles from the global scientific community working in the field of Natural Sciences.
Aim and Scope
GRJNST Publishes innovative articles on all particular features of natural sciences and Technologies. The Journal is initially meant to provide a platform for international excellence peer-reviewed research in the appropriate field. Submission of a manuscript indicates that it is not concurrently deemed for publication elsewhere and that the authors have attained the necessary authority for publication.
Open Access Policy
All articles and contributions are published in full open access in GRJNST. This journal serves as instantaneous open access to its particulars on the fact that provides free research content to the public that contributes to a greater extent of knowledge exchange worldwide.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
GRJNST is a peer-reviewed, open access journal. Authors have to pay article processing charges (APC).
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
(These guidelines are established on Elsevier recommendations and COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors)
GRJNST a peer-reviewed Global journal commended to maintaining the supreme standards of publication integrity. We maintain the subsequent principles of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement to give our readers the best scope of research. If any violation of guidelines is discovered at any time even after the publication the articles will be confiscated and removed from the publication. GRJNST is reviewing all papers in a double-blind peer-review process. By the code of conduct, we will report any cases of presumed plagiarism or replicate publishing. GRJNST is outfitted with plagiarism spotting software to screen submitted papers.
Copyright & Licensing
GRJNST overtures authors to publish their research Open-Access. Articles are freely available to the broader public with permitted reuse. All articles published in Open Access will be instantaneously and perpetually free for everyone to read and download. GRJNST is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Guarantee an impartial double-blind peer-review of the submitted articles for publication.
- They will endeavor to avoid any potential contradiction between the author and editorial and review personnel.
- Editors will make sure that all the information associated with submitted manuscripts is stayed confidential before publishing.
- Editor-in-Chief will synchronize the efforts of the editors and review personnel.
- Appraise manuscripts founded without concern to ethnic origin, femininity or gender, sexual preference, citizenship, religious belief, or partisan philosophy of the authors.
- They must confirm that all the information related to submitted manuscripts is stayed confidential and must inform the Editor-in-Chief if they are not mindful of charter infringement and plagiarism on the author’s side.
- They ought to evaluate the submitted works accurately as well as represent their opinions on the works clearly in the assessment form.
- A reviewer who considers himself incompetent to evaluate the research reported in a manuscript should inform the Editor-in-Chief and excuse from the re-evaluation process.
- Present an impartial discussion of the importance and consequences of research work along with appropriate detail and references to allow others to repeat the testings.
- Misleading or intentionally erroneous statements constitute unethical behavior and are objectionable.
- Review articles should also be unbiased, comprehensive, and accurate accounts of the state of the art.
- The authors make sure that their work is entirely original performs, and if the work and/or words of others have been used, this has been suitably admitted.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is objectionable.
- Submitting the identical manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is objectionable.
- Authors should not submit articles depicting fundamentally the same research to more than one journal.
- The corresponding author must confirm that there is a full unanimity of all co-authors in accepting the final version of the paper and its submission for publication.